Women desire to have dark and long eyelashes. Unfortunately, not all are blessed with ideal lashes. That is why women usually profit of cosmetic products such as mascara, to achieve the wanted result. Its use provides darker, fuller and charming eyelashes. But nothing can be compared with natural lashes! Here are some tips on how to obtain killing look.
Patience and dedication are the main ingredients for this result. [expand title=”” trigpos=”below”] And, of course, the best products to use to boost your beauty were, are and will be the natural ones, which can be always found at home and are safe for your health.
The ingredient which is on the top of this list is olive oil!
Olive Oil for Eyelashes:
- First of all, olive oil is a strong tonic and moisturizer. It has lots of health benefits and is recommended especially for hair and skin.
- Olive oil is extracted from the fruit of the olive tree, which grows on the Mediterranean region. The fruits are pressed and in this way the oil is running out of them.
- Olive oil is effective for hair growth, but also for the strength of the hair strands. In the similar way the olive oil acts on eyelashes. This product makes the lashes softer as well.
- This type of oil is full of vitamins and nutrients essential for your hair, nourishing it from roots to ends.
- Olive oil not only makes your eyelashes fuller and longer, it also can be used as eye makeup remover.
The Use of Olive Oil for Eyelashes
It is very easy to use olive oil and will take you just several minutes per day.
On a cotton pad drop a small quantity of olive oil and apply it on the eyelashes. You may also use an eyelash brush for applying the oil. The technique is similar to that of mascara application: pour some drops of oil on the brush and then comb your lashes with it.
Just a few drops are enough! Do not take too much, because the oil is heavy.
Let the product to work and then wash it off with warm water after 5-10 minutes.
Repeat the procedure daily, for about one month, to achieve a good result. Better do this before going to sleep, when you washed and cleaned your face of all dirt and makeup. It is very important to do it, because the hair follicles of the eyelashes can get damaged by the impurities.
While you treat your lashes with olive oil, you can apply on some vitamin E oil at the same time. For the best results, accompany the natural cure with a healthy diet, rich in vitamins, minerals and fiber. You can also opt for some additional health supplements. Researchers recommend taking of biotin, B complex, MSM and multi-vitamin to see your eyelashes growing in a natural way and for keeping the result for a long period of time.
Follow the upper mentioned tips and your dream will come true![/expand]